Consulting, Engineering, Help Desk Services, Outsourcing - it’s all here!
SwitchDesk can take all of the complicated pieces of technology and bring them together into simple solutions that allow your business to succeed.
From the very beginning, four fundamental factors have ensured our continued success and truly set us apart from others:
- Understanding client needs
- Amazon Web Services, Linux, Microsoft, Apple and Novell expertise
- Leadership in the community
- Guaranteed results
Our client understanding results in true partnerships – long-lasting, close and productive relationships that provide true client value. Our commitment to excellence is such that our clients are often satisfied before we are.
Microsoft, Linux, Novell and Apple Consulting, Systems Design, Network Planning, Assessments and more!
SwitchDesk can help you install, implement and integrate your new systems. Our engineers have the experience and expertise to ensure your systems are implemented successfully, smoothly and as efficiently as possible. With time and budget as your top concerns, it makes sense to take advantage of SwitchDesk’s expertise and let us partner with you.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you with your next project.
Linux Virtualization, Clustering, Security, Storage, Remote Management
System design / Network planning
Do you have great ideas but need help with the details? Allow SwitchDesk to partner with you to design your systems. SwitchDesk has many advanced technologies available to you that will allow you to meet the needs of your organization, and within your budget. These include:
- Desktop deployment and remote management
- Patch management
- Email systems
- Web based collaborative networking
- Server virtualization and clustering
- End point and access security
- Data access and storage
- And much more
Software Assessments, Security Assessments, Storage Assessments
SwitchDesk uses specialized tools and techniques to perform thorough assessments of your environment, which include:
- General assessments - get a clear and accurate view of your environment
- Security assessments - learn where there are gaps in security and what you need to do to properly secure your network
- Industry compliance assessments - we can perform a compliance assessment specific to your industry
Our assessments will help you understand the details of your current environment and the details of what it will take to achieve your target environment.